Our Success Rates
does Fertility SA clinical pregnancy rates and number of babies born
compare to the average of the clinics in Australia and New Zealand?
• This is data from 2011, first published in late 2013
• Clinical pregnancy as defined by ANZARD
ANZARD (The Australia and New Zealand Assisted Reproduction Database) is a national database recording the pregnancy rates for every clinic in Australia and New Zealand. The statistics provided are fully audited.
Success rates for women all ages
Success rates for women age 40 to 44 years
Success rates for women age 35 to 39 years
Success rates for women age 30 to 34 years
Success rates for women age <30 years
Understanding Success Rates
Please be wary when comparing pregnancy rates between clinics. There is no industry standard or adequate audit process which means individual clinics are able to manipulate or skew their results by,
• Excluding certain patient groups from reports that might skew results unfavourably;
• Excluding periods of time that have poor outcomes from data;
• Reporting only cumulative pregnancy rates or other aggregate statistics;
• Including frozen embryo transfers and/or multiple cycles.
Fertility SA endorses and practices total transparency of statistical pregnancy performance and therefore updates its records regularly to include all patient groups and all time periods.