If you are having difficulty conceiving on your own and you have discussed the matter with your doctor, the next step may be a referral to a fertility specialist for evaluation. Once a full assessment is undertaken, our specialist doctors will discuss with you the appropriate treatment options.
How We Work For You
We are not just an IVF clinic. We pride ourselves in carrying out rigorous investigations to understand the root causes of infertility and tailor treatment plans individually.
We are a true fertility clinic with expertise in non-invasive treatments including Tracking Cycles, Ovulation Induction with Clomiphene or FSH and Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI).
Fertility SA’s own doctors are experts in reproductive surgery enabling us to provide specialist gynaecological, testicular surgery and micro-surgery for fertility issues. This can significantly enhance a couple’s chance of conceiving either naturally or with fertility treatment.
We specialise in the following:
• Infertility assessment for male and female;
• Assessment and treatment of hormone problems including PCOS, irregular cycles, lack of ovulation. Fertility SA is a NHMRC PCOS Centre of excellence;
• Management of infertility resulting from endometriosis and tubal problems by Fertility SA’s surgical specialists who are experts at treating infertility related issues. Amongst our doctors are some of Australia’s key researchers and thought leaders on endometriosis;
• Preconception counselling for existing conditions such as cardiac and respiratory disorders, diabetes, thyroid disease, weight disorders, improvement of lifestyle;
• Personalised counselling to provide emotional support and guidance;
• Care and support by experienced medical and nursing staff providing continuity of care from initial consultation through all aspects of treatment;
• Specialised andrology and embryology laboratory services;
• Ovulation induction (OI) – Our Medical Director Professor Rob Norman is world renowned for his expertise in this field;
• Intrauterine insemination (IUI);
• In-vitro fertilisation (IVF);
• Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI);
• Frozen embryo transfer (FET);
• Donor services;
• Pre-implantation diagnosis and screening of embryos (PGS and PGD).
Fertility problems can affect all areas of life. It is often not recognised in the general community just how demanding and painful it is to have to wait and try hard to achieve a longed-for pregnancy.
Our counsellor is available to assist with the emotional ups and downs of treatment, with pre-treatment planning or to talk with you about any other concerns you may have.
Her professional help is available to you before, during or after treatment, without cost and in total confidence.